Thursday, June 11, 2009

New Music

Lately I have been noticing all the new Cd's now available at the library. Jess, the Children's Librarian has been updating all the music with input from the local kids. The collection is really good, I took home the Red Hot Chili Peppers Greatest Hits and loved it. Some of my favorite songs on this CD were Higher Ground, Give It Away and By The Way. In addition to this CD I also took home The Talking Heads, which was recommended to me. Some great songs on this CD were Psycho Killer, And She Was and of course Wild Wild Life. There is a wide range of music from The Rolling Stones, Queen, Britney Spears, Pink, The Jonas Brothers. Jess is always on the look out for more suggestions on what to add, so keep that in mind when looking through this collection. Has anyone else borrowed any of the new Cd's and which ones did you like?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've borrowed new discs from Relient K, Death Cab for Cutie, and Green Day. It's so cool to be able to borrow music from the library!

Anonymous said...

i love the new music options at the library! thanks for all the great suggestions roberta!

Zach J. said...

That's so weird, because when I first saw the new CD collection, those are the CD's I took home too! I love both those bands. I also love the fact that you can suggest what music should be added to the collection, that way everyone's musical taste can be found. Everytime I come I check for new CD's, and I can usually find a CD that suits me.